2011年12月1日星期四

How To Succeed In Mandura

My name is Stephen Clark, and I have written this article with you in mind. This information will be vastly advantageous to you if you are thinking about the Mandura business for yourself.My goal is not to "sell" you on the Mandura opportunity. Actually, I air swimmers don't support the "selling" of ANY business. I have found that if I am required to talk someone into becoming a business partner with me, then they aren't who I'm wanting to work with.Makes sense though, doesn't it?Instead, I will offer to you details about the business, and why I am personally promoting this business to provide a wonderful lifestyle for my family.What Makes Mandura Different?Let me start by telling you that Mandura is an absolutely revolutionary company and business opportunity. This is very important to understand. The details about Mandura that I'll be sharing will totally shock you. I truly believe that Mandura is a great choice if you are looking for freedom and choices in your life.In my years of business experience, there has never been an opportunity that can produce success for the average person so quickly.You can really do this.I could go on forever about how great the Mandura product is, which it is, but I know you don't really care all that much about that. The main reason you're here is the income potential, so that's what the focus will be on.Now that that's out of the way, let me share why Mandura is way ahead of their competition.The Structure & Compensation PlanMandura has created what is called a Straight Line comp plan, which NO OTHER company has ever done. This is crucial to realize.If you're familiar with network marketing, then you are familiar with the traditional business structure where you sponsor a frontline, then as they sponsor, and their people sponsor, your base gets bigger and bigger, eventually resembling a pyramid structure.Click here for an exampleWhat Mandura has done is form the complete business organization in a straight line down. And that is great news for YOU because as soon as you secure your place within Mandura, each person that ever joins the company after you, no matter who registers them, will be part of YOUR team and business. EVERYONE!Click here for an exampleIf you genuinely comprehend what this means to you, then you shouldn't be able to sleep tonight. Or tomorrow night. Or, well, you get the picture...Then, there are loads of separate bonus pools that you can tap into for becoming a hard worker and leader by sponsoring people personally. So basically, slackers can make some money, but there is LOADS of money for folks that actually work the business.Do you see how fast people can develop a huge organization? It literally grows at all times of the day, with or without you!At first when I started, I kept refreshing the page in my website back office just to observe how speedily people were joining my team. In the very first hour of starting I had 8 new business owners in my downline, without doing any promoting yet.8 IBOs IN ONE HOUR!I mean seriously, have you ever seen anything like this before? Of course you haven't, cause it has never existed!You have the opportunity to be a part of this one of a kind life-changing MLM revolution before hundreds of thousands of other people.Which means that if you join now, all of those thousands of new people will be a part of YOUR TEAM!Yeah, that should make you smile :)How To Choose The Right Team To Join...I realize that the only real decision you have to make regarding this opportunity is which team to be a part of.First of all, the best sponsor should be one who has access to a cash-producing marketing co-op program that only their team can tap into. I can tell you that by participating in an effective advertising co-op, you will recieve a constant and steady supply of targeted quality leads straight to your personal website. The leads come from the many different marketing methods that have been found to produce the best results for you.These include radio, tv, magazines, billboards, website, banners, and many others.In most advertising co-ops, you can participate for as little as $20/mo. And if you want to send a flood of quality leads to your site, just increase the amount of your participation in the advertising program.Also, a good sponsor should have a real interest in teaching and helping you succeed. They should view you as a true business partner and be willing to offer personal mentorship if you desire it.Your sponsor isn't expected to chase you down and force training on you, but if you are asking for help, they should be excited about taking personal time to help you with each step.Once you have become a Iphone 4s Cases business partner with the right sponsor, they should be willing to reveal to you the exact blueprint,strategies, tools and resources that the top income earners in this business use to create six and seven figure incomes online.Your sponsor should overdeliver way beyond your expectations.Hopefully this article has helped you in your decision toward success with Mandura. I wish you all the best.

没有评论:

发表评论